We’re looking for directors who are driven, organised and skilled leaders. Due to the nature of this role, directors must be students of one of the degree subjects for which they are responsible. However, we recognise that this is an experience opportunity, and would be open to inclusive suggestions for new director positions, provided this is viable. Please be informed that the following positions have been filled: Mathematics, Physics and Accounting Director, Law Director, Sciences Director.
- Management and Business Director
- Languages Director
- English and History Director
- Computer Science and Engineering Director
- Politics, Philosophy and Economics Director
- Psychology and Sociology Director
- Fine Arts Director
- Recruiting university students into your team who study degree subjects for which you are responsible
- Attending YPDF events at local secondary schools and ensuring the attendance of their team
- Briefing their team and passing on messages to them
- Advising secondary school students at YPDF events
- Creating and delivering workshops in secondary schools (less frequent)
Send your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com.